Return to Home Page
How To Get HereWe live in San Clemente, in the Bay Cliff Village development.
The clubhouse – which is where the party is – is at 202 Monte Vista, San Clemente.
Here is a Google Map, ready for you to enter your home address and get a pretty good idea of how long it will take for you to get here.
Here are some turn-by turn directions:
- Take the 5 to far-south Orange County, namely, the border between Dana Point and San Clemente.
- Get off the freeway at the Camino de Estrella off-ramp (Exit #78), and head toward the coast.
- When Camino de Estrella dead ends (in about a half-mile), turn left onto Camino Capistrano.
- Go for about a mile to Monte Vista, and turn right.
- Go for about 500 feet, and park. There the clubhouse is on the right! Follow the yellow-and-black "M" signs.