Non-Screaming Politics is an online political discussion group.
- We meet on the Third Saturday of the month, starting at 11:00 a.m (Pacific Time).
- We end at 12:30 p.m., and lunch is not included. The knowledge of this fact helps us finish on time.
- No download or registration needed!
- For best results, use:
- a computer instead of a smartphone;
- the Chrome browser;
- an external mic instead of the built-in mic; and
- headphones instead of speakers.
What makes the politics in this group so non-screaming?
- The facts that we're:
- face-to-face (instead of text-based);
- small-group (instead of everyone-on-the-Internet-can-join-in); and
- real-time (instead of asynchronous).
- Hey, the medium really is the message.
- For a nationwide organization which also promotes non-screaming politics, check out Braver Angels.